Ooty & Kodaikanal Honeymoon Package
Wish to spend your honeymoon at a beautiful location, but not sure how to manage the travel and which hotels to stay in? HeyGoTrip honeymoon package will definitely help you cover all those concerns. Our honeymoon package to Ooty and Kodaikanal includes stay at a 3 star hotel in the places we visit, food and transportation.
The itinerary for our 5 Days and 4 Nights honeymoon package to Ooty and Kodaikanal goes as below.
Honeymoon Tour Itinerary
- Day 1 – We start our trip from Coimbatore to Ooty, the pick-up will be arranged from Coimbatore airport / railway station / bus stand. After reaching Ooty, once the check-in is done, spend the rest of your day at peace and relax to enjoy the next day.
- Day 2 – After enjoying a scrumptious Ooty breakfast, we will start our day by visiting the Doddabetta peak. Then a short drive to Coonoor to visit the famous Sim’s park and the Dolphin’s Nose viewpoint. Have your favorite lunch and we will move to see the stunning man made Ooty Lake and Botanical gardens spend your evening with the lovely greens then return back to the hotel and rest for the day.
- Day 3 – We move to our other destination Kodaikanal from the Queen of hills after having a delicious breakfast. Once arrived at Kodaikanal, check-in at our hotel and have a relaxing overnight stay over there and enjoy the amenities.
- Day 4 – At Kodaikanal, after completing our appetizing breakfast, head out to visit the famous spots at Kodaikanal like the Coakers Walk, Pillar rocks, the Suicide point and the Bryant park. During the evening see the amusing view of the Kodai lake and return back to the hotel for a great overnight stay.
- Day 5 – Enjoy your breakfast at peace and bid adieu to Kodaikanal. We will drop you at Coimbatore and hope you had a great trip with us.
This is most popular “Tamilnadu Tourism” and most people always welcome many times
Rajeswari K –
Best customer service ever, stayed at the place during a special occasion and they send us a cake as a kind gesture. Made us feel special. The room was cleaned and made up every morning.